Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Cougar Card Request Form and Upload Information
Click the Link Below to Fill Out a Cougar Card Form
Cougar Card Request Form
Photos must meet the following requirements:
- Size: Roughly square, less than 6MP total (NOTE: picture cropped to 300 x 300).
- Format: jpg or jpeg.
- The photo was taken within the last six months to reflect your current appearance.
- The photo needs to be in color in front of a plain white or light-blue colored background.
- Head, shoulder, and face clearly visible and facing forward — no profile shots, sunglasses, hats, or hands.
- With a neutral facial expression and both eyes open.
- Please dress appropriately.
You will be notified if your photo does not meet the requirements listed above and asked to submit another photo.
You can pick up your Cougar ID at the front office at any CBC Center (Alice, Kingsville or Pleasanton) or at the main campus in Beeville in the Library.
When you pick up your Cougar ID at a CBC location, you will be asked to provide a current photo ID (Example: passport, driver’s license, high school id) for verification