Skip to main content
- All employees have access to the
TexShare Card Program.
- The TexShare Card Program allows college faculty and currently enrolled
students to obtain a library card each semester that will allow them
to check out books from any participating academic or public library
in Texas, however,
- Each library sets its own TexShare circulation policy. Read
- Alice and Pleasanton should contact the library at ext. 2737 to
obtain a TexShare card.
- Kingsville faculty may apply for and pick up a TexShare card from
the Kingsville Bookstore
- You must present your TexShare card AND CBC employee identification
to each library's circulation desk to set up an account and borrow books.
- Employees are responsible for the books they borrow from other libraries.